Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snowtorious B.I.G.

In the past week about 12 inches of snow have fell at our house. A foot of snow is a tremendous amount of snow for NWA in a week. Ross and I have often talked of where we would and would not consider moving. He loves the north and spent a great deal of his childhood in northern Illinois and Wisconsin. I on the other hand despise the cold and snow. I prefer sunny and 75!! So we have ruled out any part of Minnesota, northern Wisconsin and any other state that boarders Canada. This past summer we visited Colorado. We all loved Colorado and decided that we would like to live there. My cousin Angie assured me that I would not be to cold or despise the snow there.

I said all that to say this... I officially hate snow!! It is only pretty for like a day then it is just dirty and leaves nasty mud behind.

The weatherman says we could get 2-10 inches Tuesday into Wednesday.

Drake is praying for enough to cancel school for the rest if the week. He has gone to school one day in the past week and had a meltdown that morning because he did not want to go. Poor thing!!!

I will leave you with a few photos from the last storm... Hopefully the next storm will not be anything to write home about.





-









Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment