Tuesday, February 8, 2011

OK, so clearly I did not do better...

My last post was OVER a year ago... oops! Looks like life in the Wolfenden house got a little busy last year!

I have been reading my friend Morgan's blog (she really keeps up with it) and she has inspired me to start writing again. I don't k
now if anyone will really read (except my Dad) but I will still write.

I won't try to recap the last year but I will post some photo's and start with what is going on now with our family!


(I'm not sure why the previous text is underlined but I cannot fix it!!)


Smith, Drake, Bickford, White and Wolfenden Ride 2010!


Ross and I turned 30 this year!!


My boys in Colorado last summer. So excited to see snow in July... we hate snow now!!



Ross and I went to Vancouver last April... Ross was in heaven with all the smoked fish.


Drake graduated from Kindergarten May 2010.


Mason's 4th birthday at the Jump Zone...



I am going to do better!!! I promise!

1 comment: