Monday, June 15, 2009

Picture this...

Sunday after church most of our Sunday School class went to eat Mexican at the Acambaro in Pea Ridge, there was like 35 of us. I had already taken Mason to the bathroom once and then he needed to go poop so I asked Ross to take him. They were gone for a while and when they came back to the table Mason was crying. I asked him what was the matter and he told me that he bumped his head. This is where it gets funny. Then Ross starts telling all of us what happened. He said that Mason was sitting on the toilet and he was using the urinal. Mason said he needed help so Ross went over to help him. Apparently Mason had peed a little in the floor and Ross slipped in it and was about to fall so he caught himself with Mason's head, which resulted in pushing Mason's head into the back of the toilet and bumping it. Everyone started dying laughing!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny!

    Last time I had Jack take Freddy - at the World War 2 memorial in DC, my brother was visiting. They went in the stall and took turns so that Freddy wouldn't bother people at the urinal. While Jack was midstream, Freddy starts climbing under the stall saying "uncle Paul, I see you!" Uncle Paul was not in the stall. Jack was mortified, he hasn't taken him to a public bathroom since. There is just way too much excitement in the men's room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! That is so funny! A story they'll never live down, I'm sure. Amanda - your kids are adorable! It sounds like you guys are doing well. I've enjoyed catching up on how you are doing. Glad to know you have a blog - I'll definitely check in from time to time! Kristen (Rickett)Nelson

    ReplyDelete